Flex Membranes International debuts its revolutionary new V2T Technology roof membrane attachment system. V2T Technology uses the power of the wind to hold our Flex Membrane white thermoplsatic roof membrane securely in place. Based on recognized principles of physics (Bernouli Principle and Venturi Effect), the vent creates a vacuum that becomes stronger as the speed of the wind increases across the roof surface. The vacuum pulls the air from under the membrane, drawing it down to the roof deck and firmly holding the membrane in place. This unique system is secured without a single fastener penetrating the roof deck or the membrane. The V2T Venturi Vacuum Technology was developed in collaboration with the Virginia Tech College of Engineering and the College of Architecture in Blacksburg, VA. For more information go to: www.v2troofsystem.com
Subscribe to updates from V2T
- V2T Spotlighted at International Institute of Business Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)’s 2020 Virtual Conference!
- Stretching School Budgets Further with the V2T Roof System
- Saving a Composite Deck and $900,000: Marymont Technology Park
- V2T Offers Smart Solutions for School Re-Roofing
- 2019 Editor’s Choice for Time & Money Savers by Roofing Contractor