Venturi Effect Vacuum And How it Works
V2T Roof System uses the power of the wind to hold the roof securely in place. The technology behind the vent is based on a recognized physics principal called “the venturi effect” to create a vacuum that becomes stronger as the speed of wind increases. The vacuum pulls the air from under the membrane – drawing it down to the deck and holding the membrane firmly in place. Destructive uplift pressures are counteracted by a greater vacuum force created by the vent.
The stronger the wind blows, the tighter the roof holds.
Let the Wind Work for Your Roof
What makes the V2T Technology so unique?
The V2T Roof System is different from existing roof vent devices because it uses the Venturi Effect Vacuum principle and the design of the patented vent to hold roof membrane securely in place. The vent captures the dynamic flow of air across the roof’s surface to generate low pressure.
And, because the V2T Roof System uses a
The vent works with the effects of the wind instead of against it.
Other significant features of the V2T Roof System include:
- The V2T vent is manufactured from a rigid plastic material that is strong enough to resist excessive wind speeds, yet lightweight enough for ease of handling and installation.
- The V2T contains no moving
parts,and is made from UV resistant PVC.
- Use of the V2T reduces installation time and minimizes the need for traditional fastening methods.
- The unique shape of the V2T allows it to perform effectively with any wind direction.
- V2T patented technology is the only one of its kind in the world.