How to Install the V2T Roof System – Video Transcript
The V2T Roof System eliminates the need for adhesive and screws by leveraging the power of the wind. Your roof will be easier to maintain, cleaner, installed faster, last longer and be more environmentally friendly.
- Installing V2T begins with ensuring that the deck is sealed.
- Lay out roof boards over the deck. Most jobs use 1/2 inch board.
- Utilizing the engineering workup provided by V2T engineers, place distribution strips and hold in place at the vent locations with a small amount of adhesive.
- Roll out the membrane, marking the vent location on the top of the membrane as you work.
- Cut a hole in the membrane at vent location.
- If using PVC or Elvaloy membrane, install vent by welding the vent skirt to the membrane. An adhesive ring attaches vents to TPO and EPDM membranes.
- That’s it!