V2T Roof Systems are cost effective, environmentally responsible, and longer lasting than traditional roof systems. They also happen to offer moisture locating capabilities, and the base technology works to remove moisture as a fundamental characteristic of its design. While the reliability, longevity, and speed to install and maintain make the V2T Roof System an obvious choice, it may not be appropriate in all scenarios.
- Buildings that are long-term investments for property owners as both upfront and ongoing costs are lower than most traditional roofing options.
- Buildings with roofs susceptible to high wind uplift pressures.
- Environments that require minimal destruction during the roof install.
- Cold weather installations-V2T roof systems are not delayed due to lower temperatures because adhesives are not used during installations.
- Large chains seeking to spend the least possible as they have no intention of keeping the building long term.
- Consultants/Property Managers/Contractors who what to stick with what they have been using throughout their career.
- Property owners/managers who are not interested in long term implications of current decisions.
- Smaller roofs, typically less than 5000 s.f. in areas with very low wind. While V2T may still work, there may be more cost effective options.
- High wind areas
- Wet climates
- Virtually any situation where
there is a low-slope roof
The harder the wind blows, the more the V2T vent holds the roof down. Not only does the V2T Roof System stand up to hurricane force winds, it also has the ability to tell you when it has been compromised. Click here to learn more about V2T Monitoring Technology.
- Steep Slope Roofs
- Zero or low wind areas
Although the roof system can be applied to most low-slope roofs, the benefits of the V2T Roof System are better utilized where the power of the wind can be leveraged to remove moisture and secure the membrane.
Click here to learn more about how the roof vent works.